Slider

Dressing for the Holidays

Tuesday, November 21, 2017



When looking for a holiday dress this year, I wanted something that I could be comfortable in and easily wear again throughout the year. It seems pointless to me to buy something you're only going to wear for one day. I ended up going with this dress and I am so happy with it. It's super comfortable and I can easily dress it up or down. (Also, leaves plenty of room for when my belly is about to explode from all the food 😆, kidding / not kidding).



I usually dress a little more casual for Thanksgiving, but dress up more for Friendsgiving, I know... it's weird. So I'll be wearing my new dress for that, and plan on sharing that outfit on Thanksgiving day.

If you like to dress up for Thanksgiving or if you want to get a head start on your Christmas outfit, check out some of my favorite dresses perfect for the holiday season:




You'll probably notice a theme here and it's something that I've noticed has been trending a lot when it comes to holiday dress: bows, bell sleeves, and velvet. And if you're lucky, you might find a dress with all three. Unfortunately, I did not, but if you end up finding one, let me know ASAP. 

SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

Your own copyright