Slider

My Wishlist

Tuesday, December 12, 2017





As I was making a wishlist for my parents, I thought why not turn this into a blog post! I tried to keep most of these items under $50 but there are a few that are over, and just a couple that are over $100. 

1. L.L. Bean Fleece Pullover: I've been wanting this sweater for over a year now. I'm close to just buying it myself but hoping to get it this year for Christmas (or my birthday since its three days after Christmas 😆)

2. Barbour Hat: Barbour is one of my favorite brands. They can be a little more expensive than I'd like but it shows in the quality of their products so I say its definitely worth the price. 

3. Plaid Scarf: There's actually a few items on this list that I just had to buy because they were on sale and were going to go off sale soon. This scarf included. I've had my eye on this scarf ever since I laid my eyes on it. And when I saw it on sale, I couldn't pass up such an opportunity.

4. Monogrammed Tote: I love those L.L. Bean monogrammed totes and this one is a perfect cheaper alternative. Only $18!

5. Velvet Hair Ties: I am completely on board with the velvet bandwagon. I 100% approve of this trend. These bows are the perfect touch to class up any outfit. 

6. Fair Isle Socks: Cute socks are my weakness and anything fair isle is my kryptonite. If I see it, I must have it. Which is why I also bought these. (It's no too bad cause they were on sale, right? 😅)

7. Needle Point Key Fob: Am I crazy that to want a $30 key fob? But it's needle point and super cute!!

8. Bose Micro Speaker: I've been looking for a new bluetooth speaker ever since mine got stolen (long story... well not really; someone broke into my car and stole it) and this one is exactly what I'm looking for (price wise). 

9. Plaid Vest: It's a plaid vest!!! If you love plaid as much as I do, you're freaking out too!

10. Plaid Shirt: When in doubt, buy a plaid shirt. You can never go wrong with plaid. 

11. Beach Tote: I've been using the same beach tote every summer for the past three years that it's close to its last life and it'll soon be time for a new one. This one is super cute and super affordable. 

12. Echo Dot: The echo dot is one of those things that you don't really know how usable (is that the right word?) it is until you just go for it and test it out. But for $29, why not, right? And with a 4.5 star rating out of 63,000 reviews sounds like its worth testing out to me. Also, I think its a bluetooth speaker as well so double whammy! Probably not as good as like an actual speaker such as Beats or Bose, but I have no clue. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

Your own copyright