Slider

First Blog Post!

Sunday, November 20, 2016




Welcome to my blog!


So I am a college student going to Western Washington University. The reason I'm starting this blog is I want somewhere to share the things I love. I also have a lot of time on my hands lol A few things to expect in this blog is some personal, baking, and outfit posts.


My style of clothing is a little different for where I'm from. Here in Washington, you see lots of flannels, beanies, and Birks worn with socks. Don't get me wrong, I love all that. In fact, I'm wearing a flannel right now as I type this. But I'm in love with the New England style. I adore all things preppy! I always have since I can remember, which is weird because it was not influenced from anything around me. Anyways, just letting you guys know what to expect for my outfit posts.

Don't want to go too into depth about the baking posts, but here's just a little background: I grew up with a mother who is an exceptional baker! I know everyone says that about their moms but mine really is the best (I know everyone says that too 😅, but really she is). So I learned how to bake at an early age. When I was a junior in high school, I started working at bakery/coffee shop in Leavenworth, WA named The Gingerbread Factory. It is as cute as it sounds. I wasn't hired as a baker or anything, just a barista. But by working there, a talent was revealed to me that I didn't know I had: decorating cookies! So for my baking posts, you can expect: homemade recipes, favorite recipes found online, and decorating videos, maybe? Not really sure how to incorporate that yet...

Well thats the gist of it! I'm excited to see where this could go! (And also excited to have something to do with my spare time 😆) Thanks for reading! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

Your own copyright