Slider

Spontaneous Trip

Saturday, January 13, 2018


I’m going to start off by saying I don’t travel much. I’ve only ever been to Mexico to visit family and once to California when I was in middle school. It’s not that I don’t like traveling. I feel like I haven’t travelled enough to have an opinion on traveling 😂. Anyways I’m saying this because it’s sort of a big deal to me for where I’m going in a couple days (which I’ll get to in a minute). 

This trip is very spontaneous. My boss told me last week that we would be closed for the next two weeks and I thought to myself: “Wow! Two weeks? That’s a long time. You can do a lot in two weeks. I could take a trip in those two weeks. I could take a trip to Europe in those two weeks.” And then I stayed on that thought and was like “woah... wait, I could actually take a trip to Europe.” I knew my parents would not let me travel alone, so I knew I had to convince my mom (she’s usually the decision maker between my parents 😆) and to convince her, I had to find cheap tickets. After my search, the cheapest tickets I found were to London! This is not a joke you guys, $390 round trip!!! Yeah, right!? Isn’t that insane! So yeah, the idea to go to Europe popped in my head and the next day we booked the tickets 😂. Kinda crazy. It’s two days before we leave and it still sort of doesn’t feel real. 

Unfortunately my dad can’t join us because of work, but my mom and a friend (who even more so spontaneously joined) will be going on this adventure! We will also be going to Paris for only two nights though (🙁) so if you guys have any suggestions or traveling tips, help a sister out!! I need all the help I can get! 😆

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

Your own copyright