Slider

Leopards Feet

Sunday, November 19, 2017


I'm going to start off with a confession: the original outfit I had planned for this photoshoot was suppose to be my holiday outfit, which includes a dress. But because of crazy weather conditions**, I had to improvise. My holiday outfit is almost identical to this, other than that I am wearing a dress instead of jeans and a shirt.


I ended up loving this look because I think it's a cute/casual alternative for the holidays. This is actually something I'll most likely be wearing for Thanksgiving. I usually dress up more for Friends-giving than I do for Thanksgiving, oddly enough. You'd think it be the other way around, wouldn't you? 

** It was the absolute worst weather conditions possible for a photoshoot. Rain and winds at about 20 mph. I think the gazebo blocked most of the wind so we were still able to shoot, otherwise it would've been hairsaster (hair + disaster). 



I am so excited about these shoes. I've had my eye on them ever since I saw them on the Tuckernuck website last year. So happy to say, I was finally able to get my hands on these beauties. Unfortunately,  these are no longer on the market. But I've linked some similar ones below:




Sweater: J.Crew // Vest: J. Crew (no longer available) // Jeans: American Eagle // Shoes: Jon Josef (no longer available)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

Your own copyright